In accordance with the rules of the IASST each Director has a term of office of three years. Next year 2022, our current Chairman Paul Douglas completes his cycle of 3 years period.
That means IASST is making the official call for nominations for the position of Chairman.
Eligible criteria for application as follows:
-previous experience as IASST Director (any position)
- represents Member Organization in good standing
- leadership skills
- high sense of responsibility
Responsibilities of the Chairman are:
- Promotes the Association internationally;
- Is a spokesperson for IASST,
- Chairs for the IASST international meetings;
- Is a chairperson for IASST officers’ meetings;
- Reviews and proposes updates or changes, as required, to articles and guidelines;
- Establishes working groups to carry out specific tasks;
- Calls for an extraordinary meeting of the Association if asked by written request.
- and many more.
In case of interest, please send your CV to the email@example.com